[R-meta] Choice of moderator for Egger's regression test in rma.mv

Fri May 22 09:43:05 CEST 2020

Take a closer look: It said 'mods = ~ I(1/ni)' where I is a capital i, not the vertical bar symbol (that is used in 'random'). When doing a transformation on a predictor variable inside of a formula, it needs to be wrapped in I() -- see help(I). But yes, one can of course also create the transformed variable beforehand.