[R-meta] Upcoming Research Synthesis / Meta-Analysis Trainings?

Melissa A Rodgers me||@@@@@@rodger@ @end|ng |rom utex@@@edu
Mon May 4 18:53:10 CEST 2020

Hello -

I am looking to see if anyone has recommendations for upcoming, likely
online based, trainings for research synthesis / meta-analysis. I focus on
meta-analytic methods for my PhD in Quantitative Methods in Ed Psychology.
Therefore, I am interested in more intermediate/advanced trainings,
possibly in the medical sciences or anything outside of the social
sciences.

I appreciate any and all recommendations.

Thanks!

Melissa Rodgers, M.Ed.
Doctoral Candidate in Quantitative Methods
Department of Educational Psychology, College of Education
*The University of Texas at Austin*
Melissa.A.Rodgers using utexas.edu