[R-meta] Meta analysis with least squares mean (Change %) and SE

Martin Lobo m|obo4370 @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Fri May 1 11:45:39 CEST 2020

Hi every body.

I want to do a meta-analysis of continuous data, comparing the percentage of change in the level of lipids, of a treatment vs placebo.

The % of change is made based on least squares mean (SE) baseline and follow-up and is reported as %of change(SE)

1 - How can I perform the meta analysis of this data? MD? SMD?

2- I don't know the co-variables used for the LSM. Is this a problem ?

3- The %(SE) can be converted to %(DS) ?
SD=SE*sqrt(n) ?
Thank you

ML