[R-meta] Include a study with point estimate and 95% CI into a meta-anlaysis for incidence rates

Thao Tran th@obr@wn @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 16 10:35:50 CEST 2020

Hi Wolfgang,
I looked back to the paper, there they used Poisson regression with
analytic weights, offsets, and robust variance estimation to implement the
extrapolation and standardization procedures for estimating seasonal
incidence and 95% confidence intervals (CIs).
I will need to lookup more. But my guess is it is not straightforward to
trace back these two pieces of information.

Best,