[R-meta] Problems using rma.mh

Gerta Ruecker ruecker @end|ng |rom |mb|@un|-|re|burg@de
Fri Jun 12 11:24:49 CEST 2020

Once more. Here is the code with OR and without continuity correction:

library(metafor)
dat2007 <- dat.nielweise2007
library(meta)
m1 <- metabin(ai, n1i, ci, n2i, sm = "OR", incr = 0, data = dat2007)
m2 <- metabin(ai, n1i, ci, n2i, sm = "OR", incr = 0,
data=dat2007[dat2007$ai==0,])
m1
m2

For m2, with only zero events, you obtain OR = 0, but without estimates
for the standard error and thus without confidence intervals. See

forest(m2)

Best,

Gerta