[R-meta] Computing var-covariance matrix with correlations of six non-independent outcomes

Mika Manninen m|xu89 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jul 7 18:51:31 CEST 2020

Wolfgang,

Hedges g is the effect size (SMD).

Sorry about excluding that information from the previous email and thank
you for your quick response.

Mika

ti 7. heinäk. 2020 klo 19.42 Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (SP) (