[R-meta] Fail-safe numbers of non-significant effects

Mon Jul 6 16:35:37 CEST 2020

Dear Arne,

Nothing can be considered right or wrong here. This is a purely hypothetical exercise, so whatever approach you adopt is fine as long as you can convince readers (and yourself) that this is informative and your assumptions are defensible.