[R-meta] From Risk Difference to Odds Ratio

Bernard Fernou bern@rd@|ernou @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Feb 21 21:42:39 CET 2020

Dear Wolfgang,

As the old axiom goes, the best solutions are always the simplest.. I feel
stupid for not having seen it but thank you very much for the very clear
answer!

Best
BF