[R-meta] Outlier and influential case diagnostics using generalized linear mixed models approach

Joao Afonso jot@|on@o @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Feb 17 16:14:17 CET 2020

Dear all,

I am developing a generalized linear mixed model for my meta-analysis
on lameness prevalence in British Dairy Cattle. Everything seems to be
working fine however when I try to identify outlier using functions
rstudent, leave1out and influence R informs that "no applicable method
... applied to an object of class "c('metaprop', 'meta')". Is there a
way to do the diagnostic of influential cases with a rma.glmm object?

Thank you so much for all the help. Wishing all a great week,

João
--
João Afonso
DVM, MSc Veterinary Epidemiology