[R-meta] Mismatch between output from sub-group analysis and forest plot

Gerta Ruecker ruecker @end|ng |rom |mb|@un|-|re|burg@de
Tue Feb 11 19:30:51 CET 2020

Dear Joao,

There is another problem. You say that the output and the forest plot
"have different values for the pooled estimates", but you've sent us
only the code, not the output or the forest plot, at least I didn't find
either of them. Thus, if we are expected to see what's wrong here you
have to send us your results and, even better, the data to reproduce the
results.

One idea is that the results in the output may be transformed, while in
the forest plot they are back-transformed, but I don't know.

Best,

Gerta

--

Dr. rer. nat. Gerta Rücker, Dipl.-Math.

Institute of Medical Biometry and Statistics,
Faculty of Medicine and Medical Center - University of Freiburg

Stefan-Meier-Str. 26, D-79104 Freiburg, Germany

Phone:    +49/761/203-6673
Fax:      +49/761/203-6680
Mail:     ruecker using imbi.uni-freiburg.de
Homepage: https://www.imbi.uni-freiburg.de/persons/ruecker/person_view