[R-meta] compare multiple "bayesmeta" estimates

Simon Harmel @|m@h@rme| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Dec 27 17:29:58 CET 2020

Thank you very much, Christian. I appreciate it. I know and highly
appreciate the fact that you've put so much effort into making bayesmeta
faster than the MCMC-based equivalents.

But, I really hope that one day we would be able to see still much faster
algorithms to enable applying Bayesian meta to large-scale research efforts.

Once again, thank you very much,
Simon