[R-meta] compare multiple "bayesmeta" estimates

Röver, Christian chr|@t|@n@roever @end|ng |rom med@un|-goett|ngen@de
Sat Dec 26 19:38:18 CET 2020

Dear Simon,

you can essentially do an analogous analysis (in two stages) using the
"bayesmeta" package. Doing the one-stage meta-regression approach is
not (yet) possible with bayesmeta, but it should be possible via
"rjags" (of required).

For the two-stage approach, we then only need to use a normal
approximation for the results from the 1st-stage analyses and proceed
from there.

I attached some example R code based on the quoted "metafor" example.

Cheers,

Christian