[R-meta] rma, sandwich correction and very small data sets

Fri Dec 11 22:03:30 CET 2020

Just want to add to this an answer to question 5.

robust() from metafor with adjust=TRUE does use a small-sample adjustment, but a very simple one. clubSandwich has much more sophisticated adjustments and I would recommend to use them (CR2 is the recommended one).