[R-meta] Funnel Plots for Multilevel Meta

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Fri Dec 11 12:12:52 CET 2020

Dear Dylan

Perhaps I misunderstand you but if you have the data for a regression
type test like Egger's do you not just plot that? The funnel() function
in metafor does that and I am sure equivalent solutions can be found in
meta and many other packages.

Michael