[R-meta] Egger's test with multilevel meta analysis

James Pustejovsky jepu@to @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Dec 9 20:40:46 CET 2020

There was a typo in the syntax I gave too. So just for the record, here is
the correct pseudo-syntax:

egger_multi <- rma.mv(yi = yi, V = sei^2, random = ~ 1 | studyID /
effectID, mods = ~ sei, data = dat)
coef_test(egger_multi, vcov = "CR2")