[R-meta] Egger's test with multilevel meta analysis

Dylan Johnson dy|@nr@john@on @end|ng |rom m@||@utoronto@c@
Wed Dec 9 20:25:44 CET 2020

The issue what that coeftest is a different function than the one I should have been using (I.e. coef_test).

Thanks!

Dylan Johnson, MSc

MA Student, School and Clinical Child Psychology
Department of Applied Psychology and Human Development

University of Toronto
252 Bloor Street West

Toronto, ON M5S 1V6