[R-meta] Egger's test with multilevel meta analysis

Dylan Johnson dy|@nr@john@on @end|ng |rom m@||@utoronto@c@
Wed Dec 9 20:01:05 CET 2020

Unfortunately the error persists even after making your correction

Dylan Johnson, MSc

MA Student, School and Clinical Child Psychology
Department of Applied Psychology and Human Development

University of Toronto
252 Bloor Street West

Toronto, ON M5S 1V6

That call to rma.mv() doesn't look right. Maybe you meant:

egger_multi <- rma.mv(HEDGE_G, HEDGE_VAR, random = ~ 1 | COHORT_ID/EFFECT_ID, mods = ~ STD_ERR, data = dataset)