[R-meta] dichotomizing variables in psychmeta

david detullio detu|||o@d@v|d @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Apr 25 16:28:30 CEST 2020

Hi all, I am wanting to do a meta-analysis using psychmeta in r where I
correct for dichotomization. In psychmeta, I notice that there is not a
correction function for dichotomization within the ma_r command. So, would
I have to correct the correlations for dichotomization first and then input
those partially corrected correlations? If I did correct for
dichotomization first and used the partially corrected correlations, would
I input the adjusted n for the meta-analysis? Would inputting the adjusted
n provide the accurate calculations? Thanks all.