[R-meta] R-sig-meta-analysis Digest, Vol 35, Issue 7

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Tue Apr 21 17:28:43 CEST 2020

Dear Tarun

In the example on that page it uses dat.collins1985b but that does not
contain either a variable trial, nor one called alloc. Can you post a
complete minimal reproducible example showing the packages you use and
which data-set you are using?

Michael

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html