[R-meta] Multilevel / Specification of levels

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Wed Sep 18 09:46:30 CEST 2019

Dear Tina

My understanding of this is that you do need to specify a random term
for each effect as well to get the equivalent of a random effects
meta-analysis. Do doubt someone more expert than I will chip in here if
that is not correct.

Michael

--
Michael