[R-meta] rma.glmm and relative risk

David Hajage dh@j@ge @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 5 10:11:38 CEST 2019

Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you very much for this (so complete) answer.

My request is explained by:
- the desire to compare the results obtained with the one-step and two-step
methods
- the need to provide RR to a collaborator who finds the OR misleading

I fully understand the problems of convergence. What would you recommend in
this situation?
- provide RR after verifying that there is no convergence issues? would
this be acceptable, or subject to questioning at the time of publication?
- explain the possible convergence issues and convince the investigator to
"accept" OR estimations?

Thank you again,
Best,
David