[R-meta] Simple Bayesian meta-analysis in R

Gaspar Lukacs g@@p@r@|uk@c@ @end|ng |rom un|v|e@@c@@t
Sun Oct 6 11:23:33 CEST 2019

Thanks for the reply Wolfgang! That's a good start to know that the model
is correct. But yeah, the CI for equivalence is pretty much the same as
with frequentist approach. So what would be more convincing (for
reviewers..) is to show Bayes factors.