[R-meta] May I ask a question about how to extract specific values from summary(netmeta) output?

Yan LUO |||@c|uo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 1 08:58:50 CEST 2019

Dear Guido,

Thank you so much for your detailed explanations.

I have tried them all, and all solved my problem perfectly. It is really
very helpful.
With the reference to your codes, I will try to create and decorate my
plots based on my needs, as a way of studying. At the same time waiting for
your update of netmeta package!

Thanks again for the great work of your group, for this netmeta package :)

Best wishes,
Yan

Guido Schwarzer <sc using imbi.uni-freiburg.de> 于2019年9月30日周一 下午9:06写道:

--
Yan LUO, M.D., PhD candidate
Department of Health Promotion and Human Behavior