[R-meta] best subset of moderators for `robumeta` package in R

Reza Norouzian rnorouz|@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Nov 7 03:24:01 CET 2019

I have a large number of "categorical" moderators (35 moderators). I am
planning to use the best subset of these moderators that can maximally
explain the variation in my 257 correlated effect sizes from 51 studies.

The R package `*leaps*` does perform best possible subset analysis via
function `*regsubsets()*` but to make that suited to `*robu()*` I think
need to define `weights` argument in `*regsubsets()*` so I can basically
make this suited for RVE purposes not simply OLS regression.

Any idea regarding how I can execute my plan in R or generally how I can
choose best subset of moderators for `*robu()*` in `robumeta` in R?

Many thanks,
Reza
--
*Reza Norouzian*