[R-meta] Replicating robumeta package output by metafor package in R

James Pustejovsky jepu@to @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 5 04:45:01 CET 2019

Reza,

Both packages use the same method to calculate standard errors and
covariances for meta-analytic average effect size estimates and
meta-regression coefficients. However, the packages implement different
estimation methods for between-study heterogeneity and they use different
weighting schemes when estimating meta-regression coefficients. Some
details and an example can be found here:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-meta-analysis/2017-September/000223.html

James