[R-meta] Extracting information from model

Wolfgang Viechtbauer wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Mon Nov 4 21:57:28 CET 2019

Hi Tina,

Since you have asked some questions about 'metafor' in the past, I assume
this is also what you are asking about now. You can obtain the Q/QE-test
statistic from an object, say 'res', with:

res$QE

and the corresponding p-value with:

res$QEp

More generally, to see what kind of information is stored in such an
object, see:

https://wviechtb.github.io/metafor/reference/rma.uni.html#value
https://wviechtb.github.io/metafor/reference/rma.mv.html#value

for rma() / rma.uni() and rma.mv(), respectively.