[R-meta] Question RE 2-stage MA of TTE outcomes

Salika, Theodosia theodo@|@@@@||k@@18 @end|ng |rom uc|@@c@uk
Thu May 23 08:46:03 CEST 2019

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well.

I was wondering whether there is an option in R MA packages to conduct a 2-stage meta-analysis of time-to-event outcomes having only the number of events and non-events per study without having lnHR and SE or O-E and logrank V.

I know there is a command in STATA which can provide you with the necessary results having only no. of events and non-events. But I am analysing my results in R and I was wondering if this exist in R packages as well or should I calculate it step by step by myself. I will be using the complementary loglog link in order to derive the results.

I apologise in advance if I am asking something very simple but I am new both in the meta-analysis field and in R.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best wishes,
Theodosia