[R-meta] Confidence intervals for effect sizes in pretest posttest control group designs

Célia Sofia Moreira ce||@@o||@more|r@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 13 22:52:59 CEST 2019

Dear Professor Wolfgang Viechtbauer,

Thank you so much for your great support!
I was expecting the answer to be something complicated because I took a
look at your paper (but I didn't have the time to examine it):
Viechtbauer, W. (2007). Approximate confidence intervals for standardized
effect sizes in the two-independent and two-dependent samples design. *Journal
of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, 32*(1), 39–60.

I admire that even when you answer this too basic questions (too basic for
you), you answer in an elegant way.
Science needs people like you! Thanks.

Kind regards,
csm

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (SP) <wolfgang.viechtbauer using maastrichtuniversity.nl>