[R-meta] Var-cov structure in multilevel/multivariate meta-analysis

James Pustejovsky jepu@to @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Mar 23 20:57:50 CET 2019

I'm not sure about this, though it seems like it couldn't hurt to run it
both ways and see what you learn. I'd be interested to learn others'
thoughts about this question!

James