[R-meta] Var-cov structure in multilevel/multivariate meta-analysis

James Pustejovsky jepu@to @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Mar 23 16:40:58 CET 2019

Fabian,

That will not work. Cluster-robust standard errors require that the clusters are independent, and so clustering at the level of the sample will fail to capture dependence at higher levels (studies and papers). I think the appropriate approach here is to cluster at the highest level (papers).

James