[R-meta] metafor package forest plot query

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Mon Mar 4 17:55:37 CET 2019

Dear Martin

I am not sure how to do all this in metafor but you might explore the
forestplot package (from CRA) which is dedicated to providing
customisable forest plots.

Michael

On 04/03/2019 16:25, Martin Brown wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I have a small question on forest plots in metafor that hopefully you will be able to help with.
>
> The col option in forest seems to only change the colour of the overall meta-analysis polygon and nothing else.
>
> The main thing I would like to do is change the colour of the points and confidence interval lines too but can't work out how to do it.
>

> I tried doing it using the par function instead but ended up changing the colour of many other things that I didn't want to (like the slab text but the confidence interval lines still stayed black).
>
> I am finding difficult to work out how to change the colour of different parts of the forest plot individually.
>

> If you could point me in the right direction, that would be brilliant.
>

> Thanks!
>

> Martin
>
> Granta Park    Great Abington   Cambridge  CB21 6GQ    United Kingdom
> tel +44 (0)1223 374 100      fax +44 (0)1223 374 101     www.ppdi.com
> PPD Global Ltd. trading as PPD       Registered England 1564604     VAT No GB 443 0878 47
>
> This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged.
> If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this transmission to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
> that you must not read this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of this transmission is strictly prohibited.
> If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return email and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html