[R-meta] Can you please help me?

Samantha Cooper @@m@nth@@cooper90 @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Sat Jun 29 16:29:30 CEST 2019

Hi there,
I’m a PhD student in need of some advice... can you please help me?
I’m currently writing a meta-analysis and I found a link that describes how to compute power for a meta-analysis. The issue with this method is that it only considers the old way of doing meta-analysis (i.e., one effect size per study). I do not know how to compute power for a meta-analysis using a multi-level modeling framework.

I reached out to Daniel Quintana and he suggested I reach out to all of you for help with this.

https://towardsdatascience.com/how-to-calculate-statistical-power-for-your-meta-analysis-e108ee586ae8

I look forward to hearing from you!
Samantha Cooper
Sent from my iPhone