[R-meta] Meta Analysis with HR values

Awais Wahab @||gner@79 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Feb 17 20:32:01 CET 2019

Dear Sir/Madam!
I am doing meta analysis in R, and have HR and CIs values of different
studies. There are couple of studies which have reported Disease specific
survival (DSS) and Disease free survival (DFS) and overall survival
analysis is presented in percentages in different studies. .

So, is there any method to convert these percentages into Hazard Ratios to
do meta analysis by combining them with studies having similar results like
(DSS, DFS and OSS).

I did try by conversion of percentage into ratio, but it does not seem to
be correct.
I will be grateful for some possible suggestion, if possible.
best regards,
Imran