[R-meta] Cumulative m-a forest plot

Patrizio Tressoldi p@tr|z|o@tre@@o|d| @end|ng |rom un|pd@|t
Sun Aug 25 18:50:45 CEST 2019

Il 25/08/2019 18:04, Michael Dewey ha scritto:
> Dear Patrizio
>
> Can you post a minima reproducible example of what you are trying to
> achieve, perhaps using one of the built in data-sets, and show us what
> happened versus what you expected to happen?

I found out the solution in the http://www.metafor-project.org, sorry.

I only needed to name the cumul(res) output, like cum<-cumul(res) and
run the forest(cum) with the preferred order.

Thank you for your assistance.

PS

May you solve my previous request:

I'm using the Rosenthal & Rubin's Proportion Index as a measure of
effect size (Rosenthal, R., & Rubin, D. B. (1989). Effect size
estimation for one-sample multiple-choice-type data: Design, analysis,
and meta-analysis. Psychological Bulletin, 106(2), 332-337).

The range is 0-1, with the null effect = .50.

How can I define this particular ES with a rma analysis? Is it
sufficient to subract the standandarized ES, from the null effect, e.g.
.70 - .50?

Thank you

Patrizio

--