[R-meta] Credibility intervals with RVE

James Pustejovsky jepu@to @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 9 22:25:16 CEST 2019

Fabian,

a) Your approach is exactly what I would do (and have done in the past).
b) You are exactly right about the limitations of the approach. With RVE,
it's recommended to conduct sensitivity analyses. You could do the same
thing here, and report how the prediction interval changes depending on the
assumed value of r.

James