[R-meta] R metafor question regarding forestplot

Michael Dewey li@t@ @ending from dewey@myzen@co@uk
Mon Sep 17 10:22:10 CEST 2018

Dear Tanja

You have the option of supplying a function to transform the values
using the transf parameter to forest. So I suppose

transf.tanja <- function(xi, ...) {
    100 * xi
}

forest(<insert your usual rma object here>, transf = transf.tanja)

might well work but obviously not tested here.

Michael

On 16/09/2018 19:29, Rachel Clark wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm running a meta-analysis for risk differences using the metafor package
> in R. When I plot the figure using forestplot, the risk difference is
> presented as a decimal. Does anyone know a way to change this into a
> percentage (ie, instead of -0.011 [-0.052 to 0.030] it would be presented
> as -1.1 [-5.2 to 3.0])?
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Tanja Clark
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]