[R-meta] Questions about Omnibus tests

Rafael Rios bior@f@elrm @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Oct 30 20:01:52 CET 2018

Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you for the amazing clarifications! I think I finally have a better
picture about the meta-analytic procedures.

Best wishes,

Rafael.

Dr. Rafael Rios Moura
*scientia amabilis*

Behavioral Ecologist, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher
Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil

Currículo Lattes: http://lattes.cnpq.br/4264357546465157
ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7911-4734
Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Rafael_Rios_Moura2