[R-meta] Combining studies reporting effects at different level of analysis/aggregation

F S crpt@f@ @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Oct 30 15:54:13 CET 2018

Dear James,

Thanks a lot for your reply -- I had suspected that it may not be possible
to recover the individual-level correlations and separate meta-analyses
would be required (see Ostroff & Harrison and others). Quel dommage...

All best,
Fabian