[R-meta] robust variance estimator in meta-analyses of rare events (proportions)

Michael Dewey li@t@ @ending from dewey@myzen@co@uk
Thu Oct 11 18:22:39 CEST 2018

Dear all

Coming rather late to the party I notice there is a fairly recent
package on CRAN called MetaStan which seems to do Bayesian analysis for
rare events.

Michael

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html