[R-meta] Estimating the between-study variance

Gerta Ruecker ruecker @ending from imbi@uni-freiburg@de
Tue Oct 2 12:08:22 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I just saw that there will be also a webinar on "Methods to estimate the
between-study variance and to calculate uncertainty in the estimated
overall effect size" at the Cochrane Training website, see
https://training.cochrane.org/methods-estimate-between-study-variance-and-calculate-uncertainty-estimated-overall-effect-size

Best,

Gerta

--

Dr. rer. nat. Gerta Rücker, Dipl.-Math.

Institute of Medical Biometry and Statistics,
Faculty of Medicine and Medical Center - University of Freiburg

Stefan-Meier-Str. 26, D-79104 Freiburg, Germany

Phone:    +49/761/203-6673
Fax:      +49/761/203-6680
Mail:     ruecker using imbi.uni-freiburg.de
Homepage: https://portal.uni-freiburg.de/imbi/persons/ruecker?set_language=en