[R-meta] SMD from three-level nested design (raw data available)

Fabian Schellhaas f@bi@n@@chellh@@@ @ending from y@le@edu
Tue Nov 6 17:49:20 CET 2018

Dear James,

Thanks for these clarifications, this helps a lot. Scenario 1 does indeed
apply here, so I will add the within-subjects variance component to the
denominator. Is there any further reading you would recommend on this topic?

Many thanks,
Fabian

---
Fabian M. H. Schellhaas | Ph.D. Candidate | Department of Psychology | Yale
University