[R-meta] meta-regression scatterplot in ggplot2: code

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (SP) wolfg@ng@viechtb@uer @ending from m@@@trichtuniver@ity@nl
Thu May 24 20:44:29 CEST 2018

Dear Moritz,

Thanks for the code. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. One problem are the curly quotes (“) that R won't like. Also, 'sizex' needs to be defined first. But after fixing that, this can't work. If I run:

ggplot(plot.dat, aes(ablat, exp(yi)))
+ geom_point(pch = 19, cex = 1.5 * sizex)

then this is interpreted as two separate commands. This would work:

ggplot(plot.dat, aes(ablat, exp(yi))) +
geom_point(pch = 19, cex = 1.5 * sizex)

Then I also got:

Error in log_trans() : could not find function "log_trans"

At that point, I kind of gave up.