[R-meta] Handling dependencies among multiple independent and dependent variables

Viechtbauer Wolfgang (SP) wolfgang.viechtbauer at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Sun Mar 25 11:49:33 CEST 2018

If you want to pass a pooled correlation matrix to some kind of software for SEM and one of the cells is NA, then indeed, this won't work. Depending on the model you are trying to fit, certain cells may actually not be needed, but I don't know any software for SEM that will work with a covariance/correlation matrix with missing cells.