[R-meta] Accounting for sources of variation in meta-analysis

Michael Dewey lists at dewey.myzen.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 10:18:28 CET 2018

Dear Carla

Can you expand a little on this? At the moment what estimates go into
your current meta-analysis? Are they some relationship between land use
and service provision? And do you have a single potential measure of
biodiversity for each current estimate? If you do then a first step
might be to use biodiversity as a moderator in a meta-regression.

Michael

--
Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html