[R-meta] The effect size of a moderator in a meta-regression

Angeline Tsui @ngelinet@ui @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Jul 31 18:01:47 CEST 2018

Dear Michael,

Thank you so much for your reply. Yes, I agree that we should interpret the
magnitude of the effect size in the context of research area and overall
picture!

Best,
Angeline

--