[R-meta] Jitter points in the contour-enhanced funnel plot

Angeline Tsui @ngelinet@ui @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Jul 18 15:58:44 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I plotted the studies in my meta-analysis in a contour-enhanced funnel
plot. In my meta-analysis, I have about 140 studies. However, when I plot
the funnel plot, I find that a number of studies (i.e., points) overlapped
with each other in the plot and this leads to an illustration that I am not
plotting all studies in the funnel plot.

So I am writing to ask if you can teach me how to jitter points in the
funnel plot, so that there could be some spaces between studies with
similar effect size?

Thanks,
Angeline

--