[R-meta] A question about meta-regression Analysis

Hamed Kianmehr hki@nme1 @ending from bingh@mton@edu
Sun Jul 15 19:01:35 CEST 2018

Thank you very much, Michael. So, I'll look into it with anova.

What does it mean " Most of the points on your plot lie on one side of the
line (above) which does not look quite right."? is there any way to fix it?