[R-meta] Moderator analysis with missing values (Methods and interpretations)

Tommy van Steen tommyv@n@teen @ending from y@hoo@com
Mon Jul 9 22:26:43 CEST 2018

Hi Wolfgang,

Thank you for the helpful and clear responses!
The visualisation of the moderators in the scatterplot makes a lot of sense, as does the side by side comparison of moderators individually/together.

Best wishes,
Tommy