[R-meta] Changing layout forest plot

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (SP) wolfg@ng@viechtb@uer @ending from m@@@trichtuniver@ity@nl
Tue Jul 3 11:39:09 CEST 2018

Without a reproducible example, it's difficult to say what is causing this. My guess is that some plot settings are getting adjusted somewhere and then you are plotting again with those adjusted settings. Try:

graphics.off()

before you create each plot so that the default plot settings are used when a new plotting device is opened.