[R-meta] metafor rma results in table

Viechtbauer Wolfgang (SP) wolfgang.viechtbauer at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Tue Jan 30 11:48:00 CET 2018

Dear Roberto,

It depends on what parts of the output you want to put in a table. If you just want the "Model Results" part, then this will work:

xtable(coef(summary(res)))

where 'res' is an object returned by rma().

If you want a table that also includes further elements (e.g., tau^2, the Q-test, I^2, etc.; but where they should they go? As a 'footnote' below the table?), then somebody will have to write a method for xtable that handles rma objects in that manner.